Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.28Trending at £9.13
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.97
- £11.41Trending at £11.59
- £10.15Trending at £14.93
- £9.08Trending at £9.87
About this product
- Author(s)Beverley Milton-Edwards
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of Contents1 Introduction 2 Roots and Ideas 3 Egypt: Phoenix 4 Palestine: Hamas and the link in the Chain 5 Jordan: Hashemites and the Brethren 6 Tunisia: Renaissance 7 Yemen 8 Transnational Surge Epilogue
- Author BiographyBeverley Milton-Edwards is a Professor in the School of Politics, International Studies and Philosophy at Queen's University Belfast. She is the author of Islamic Fundamentalism since 1945 (2014), Contemporary Politics in the Middle East (2011), and with Stephen Farrell Hamas (2010).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.