All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.18Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of real-life personal profiles, this book focuses on the talents and achievements of individuals with AS. Ortiz celebrates the qualities of individuals with AS including their characteristic tenacity, honesty, and attention to detail, and looks also at the wide range of careers they have chosen and in which they flourish.
- Author BiographyJohn M. Ortiz, Ph.D., was a licensed psychologist, psychoeducational consultant, and speaker, and Founding Director of the Asperger's Syndrome Institute in Dillsburg, Pennsylvania, US. Dr. Ortiz had 30 years of clinical experience in various educational and mental health settings.
- Author(s)John M. Ortiz
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication12/02/2008
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Weight263 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.