All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRobert, a young traveller, finds himself in the small Ontario town of Sunshine, in the middle of a party at the town's wildlife park. A stranger he picked up on the way has given him a dirty yellow notebook and told him to give it to an Alice Pedersen. But Alice Pedersen disappeared two years ago.
- Author BiographyRobert McGill was born in 1976 in the small town of Wiarton, Ontario, and grew up there. He attended Queen's University and the University of Oxford before completing an MA in Creative Writing at the University of East Anglia. He returned to Canada in 2002 and now lives in Toronto.
- Author(s)Robert McGill
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication03/11/2005
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight240 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £4.81
- £1.63Trending at £2.21
- £2.57Trending at £2.80
- £5.47Trending at £5.62
- £5.84Trending at £6.89
- £4.08Trending at £5.83
- £3.43Trending at £4.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.