Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.93Trending at £6.94
- £4.24Trending at £4.97
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £10.97Trending at £13.47
- £4.67Trending at £7.99
- £5.00Trending at £8.98
- £4.50Trending at £4.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis edition marks the first time that The Mysteries of New Orleans has been translated into English and proves that 150 years later, this vast, strange, and important novel remains as compelling as ever.
- Author BiographyBaron Ludwig von Reizenstein (1826-1885) was born in Bavaria and emigrated to America in 1848. By 1851 he had established himself as a civil engineer, architect, journalist, amateur naturalist, and publisher in New Orleans, where he lived until his death. Steven Rowan is a professor of history at the University of Missouri at St. Louis.
- Author(s)Baron Ludwig von Reizenstein
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication10/06/2002
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleThe Longfellow Series of American Languages and Literatures
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note3 Halftones, black and white
- Weight839 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Translated bySteven Rowan
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.