All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYambo struggles through the frames to find at last the face of the girl he loves.
- Author BiographyUmberto Eco is the author of four bestselling novels, The Name of The Rose, Foucault's Pendulum, The Island of The Day Before and, most recently, Baudolino. His collections of essays include Five Moral Pieces, Kant and the Platypus, Serendipities, Travels In Hyperreality, and How To Travel With a Salmon and Other Essays. He is also the author of On Beauty. A Professor of Semiotics at the University of Bologna, Umberto Eco lives in Italy.
- Author(s)Umberto Eco
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication06/06/2005
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLodnon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMartin Secker & Warburg Ltd
- Out-of-print date02/09/2011
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight900 g
- Width159 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Translated byGeoffrey Brock
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £9.00
- £12.18Trending at £15.18
- £3.59Trending at £6.99
- £5.43Trending at £9.00
- £5.95Trending at £8.99
- £6.27Trending at £7.98
- £4.55Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.