Consider these sponsored items
- £24.19Free postage
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £89.99Trending at £102.93
- £12.49Trending at £13.22
- £15.98Trending at £16.66
- £10.39Trending at £10.55
- £6.99Trending at £9.61
- £8.22Trending at £9.49
- £11.10Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the problem of history in Acts by asking, and answering, the fundamental questions: Who wrote Acts ? Where was Acts written? When was Acts written? Why was Acts written? How was Acts written?
- Author BiographyRichard I. Pervo is the author of several books on Acts including Profit with Delight: The Literary Genre of the Acts of the Apostles (1987), Luke's Story of Paul (1990), Rethinking the Unity of Luke and Acts (with Mikeal A. Parsons, 1993), Dating Acts: Between the Evangelists and the Apologists (2006), and Acts. A Commentary (Hermeneia, 2008).
- Author(s)Richard I. Pervo
- PublisherPolebridge Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2008
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationSanta Rosa
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPolebridge Press
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.