All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £23.86Trending at £39.81
- £8.40Trending at £9.94
- £8.45Trending at £9.94
- £8.39Trending at £9.94
- £9.79Trending at £12.32
- £9.97Trending at £13.57
- £3.79Trending at £5.96
About this product
- Author(s)Marty Crump
- PublisherBoyds Mills Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationHonesdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBoyds Mills Press
- Weight425 g
- Width216 mm
- Height229 mm
- Illustrator(s)Steve Jenkins,Edel Rodriguez
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
- Author BiographyMartha L. Marty Crump, PhD, is a behavioral ecologist who has studied Darwin's frogs in their natural habitat in Chile. She has written six books, two of them for young readers. Her previous children's book for Boyds Mills Press, Mysteries of the Komodo Dragon, was named a Best Book of the Year by Bank Street College of Education. She lives in Logan, UT. Steve Jenkins has received numerous awards and critical praise for his artwork and innovative book design. His titles include Billions of Years, Amazing Changes ; Actual Size ; Prehistoric Actual Size ; What Do You Do with a Tail Like This? ; Life on Earth: The Story of Evolution ; Sisters & Brothers ; Move! ; Hottest Coldest Highest Deepest ; and many others. His books have sold more than one million copies worldwide. He lives in Boulder, CO.Edel Rodriquez was born in Havana, Cuba, and studied painting at Pratt Institute and Hunter College. His work has appeared in five picture books, on stamps for the US Postal Service, and on posters for films and Broadway shows. He is a regular contributor to the New Yorker magazine and was an art director at Time magazine for more than a decade.
- PrizesCommended for Colorado Book Award (Children's Literature) 2014.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.