Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £8.91Trending at £11.47
- £4.95Trending at £6.98
- £16.82Trending at £17.56
- £5.80Trending at £6.89
- £4.06Trending at £7.25
- £13.95Trending at £18.94
- £8.57Trending at £16.04
About this product
- DescriptionWarns that the idea that the United States is destined to spread its unique gifts of democracy and capitalism to other countries is dangerous for Americans and for the rest of the world. This book offers an assessment of how America's belief in its exceptional destiny has led it astray. It is suitable for its citizens, admirers, and detractors.
- Author BiographyGodfrey Hodgson is a Fellow at the Rothermere American Institute, University of Oxford. He lives in Oxfordshire, UK.
- Author(s)Godfrey Hodgson
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Weight376 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.