All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNew edition forthcoming in time for fall 2017! The Myth of Individualism offers a concise introduction to sociology and sociological thinking. Drawing upon personal stories, historical events, and sociological research, Callero shows how powerful social forces shape individual lives in subtle but compelling ways.
- Author BiographyPeter Callero is professor of sociology at Western Oregon University. He is the coauthor of The Self-Society Dynamic: Cognition, Emotion, and Action and Giving Blood: The Development of an Altruistic Identity.
- Author(s)Peter L. Callero
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/02/2013
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 3 tables
- Weight286 g
- Width141 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £18.69Trending at £23.69
- £9.95Trending at £10.14
- £8.74Trending at £8.89
- £10.30Trending at £15.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.