All listings for this product
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.27Trending at £7.10
- £6.89Trending at £7.01
- £29.71Trending at £30.80
- £27.45Trending at £28.49
- £13.59Trending at £13.83
- £34.98Trending at £35.58
- £30.27Trending at £31.12
About this product
- DescriptionConsiders the debate over 'judicial activism'. This work offers a simple way to resolve the heated discord between conservatives, who argue that the Constitution is immutable, and progressives, who insist it is a living document that must be reinterpreted in new cultural contexts so that its meaning evolves.
- Author BiographyKermit Roosevelt III is professor of law, University of Pennsylvania Law School, and author of the novel In the Shadow of the Law. He lives in Philadelphia.
- Author(s)Kermit Roosevelt
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication24/01/2008
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Weight352 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.