All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA stunning merger of rigorous science and clear-sighted cultural analysis, The Myth of the Born Criminal is for anyone who wonders just what truth - or fiction - lurks behind the study of psychopathy.
- Author BiographyJarkko Jalava is a college professor of criminology in the Department of Interdisciplinary Studies at Okanagan College. Stephanie Griffiths is a college professor in the Department of Psychology at Okanagan College. Michael Maraun is a professor in the Department of Psychology at Simon Fraser University.
- Author(s)Michael Maraun,Stephanie Griffiths
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Date of Publication19/06/2015
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Weight440 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.18Trending at £5.99
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.44
- £23.68Trending at £25.07
- £11.10Trending at £14.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.