All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn examination of why paper continues to fill our offices and a proposal for better coordination of the paper and digital worlds.
- Author BiographyAbigail J. Sellen is a cognitive psychologist at Hewlett-Packard Laboratories in Bristol, UK.
- Author(s)Abigail J. Sellen,Richard H. R. Harper
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication18/03/2003
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note30 illus.
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.06Trending at £9.29
- £9.60Trending at £11.20
- £15.50Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £9.35Trending at £10.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.