All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn examination of why paper continues to fill our offices and a proposal for better coordination of the paper and digital worlds.
- Author BiographyAbigail J. Sellen is a cognitive psychologist at Hewlett-Packard Laboratories in Bristol, UK.
- PrizesWinner of 2002 IEEE-USAB Award for Distinguished Literary Contributions Furthering Engineering Professionalism 2002.
- Author(s)Abigail J. Sellen,Richard H. R. Harper
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication28/02/2003
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleThe Myth of the Paperless Office
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note30 illus.
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £34.43Trending at £40.20
- £10.75Trending at £12.23
- £11.32Trending at £11.68
- £10.55Trending at £11.21
- £7.52Trending at £10.07
- £7.52Trending at £8.04
- £7.29Trending at £7.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.