Consider these sponsored items
- £25.39Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Mythology of Venus is a collection of essays that summarizes the archaeoastronomy, calendar associations, religious and cultural icons and myths identified with the planet Venus. This book reveals the archetype of a goddess associated with the planet Venus who is identified with transformation, spiritual resurrection, and enlightenment.
- Author BiographyHelen Benigni graduated with a Ph.D. in English from Indiana University of Pennsylvania in 1989. She is a professor at Davis and Elkins College in Elkins, West Virginia, where she teaches comparative mythology, composition, and literature. Her other works include The Myth of the Year: Returning to the Origin of the Druid Calendar (2003) and The Goddess and the Bull: A Study in Minoan-Mycenaean Mythology (2007).
- Author(s)Helen Benigni
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication03/06/2013
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Note25 Illustrations, black and white
- Weight209 g
- Width154 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £113.00Trending at £117.16
- £100.00Trending at £103.09
- £12.49Trending at £13.24
- £5.40Trending at £5.98
- £15.98Trending at £16.68
- £9.97Trending at £13.18
- £6.99Trending at £7.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.