CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £17.51Trending at £17.84
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £20.87Trending at £21.09
- £21.83Trending at £22.50
About this product
- DescriptionThis reference of the .NET languages has a pull-out card that can be kept at the user's desk for easy code conversions.
- Author BiographyBrian Bischof is the president of Bischof Systems, Inc., a software development firm providing custom solutions to businesses for the past 12 years. He has been a corporate trainer for the past three years and has taught Visual Basic to programmers from companies such as Intel, Toshiba, Bank One, Exxon, Texaco, General Electric, and Lockheed Martin. His professional certifications include Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD), and Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT).
- Author(s)Brian Bischof
- Date of Publication01/12/2001
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerkley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note29 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight798 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.