All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for therapists, coaches, change agents or health professionals, this title uses the metaphor of cooking to describe the process of bringing together the best ingredients in NLP and selecting them carefully in order to produce some mouth watering results.
- Author BiographyFran Burgess is a director of The Northern School of NLP and has over 25 years' experience within the world of NLP. As a trainer and developer she has pioneered approaches within modelling and its teaching.
- Author(s)Fran Burgess
- PublisherCrown House Publishing
- Date of Publication16/12/2011
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationCarmarthen
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCrown House Publishing
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height240 mm
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £4.18Trending at £4.48
- £10.61Trending at £11.09
- £5.27Trending at £5.91
- £6.59Trending at £7.99
- £7.96Trending at £8.15
- £33.52Trending at £41.98
- £7.58Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.