Consider these sponsored items
- £11.93Free postage
- £8.45Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPreviously published as Naked Diplomacy. Who will be in power in the 21st century? Governments? Big business? Internet titans? And how do we influence the future?
- Author BiographyTom Fletcher CMG is Visiting Professor of International Relations at New York University, and the UK's former Ambassador to Lebanon. He advises the Global Business Coalition for Education and the Emirates Diplomatic Academy, and chairs the International Advisory Board of the Creative Industries Federation. Tom is married to Dr Louise Fletcher, a psychologist, and they have two sons.
- Author(s)Tom Fletcher
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication23/03/2017
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight240 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £10.00
- £11.43Trending at £14.98
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.39
- £28.89Trending at £30.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.