All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.79
- £12.88Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.44
- £7.72Trending at £9.95
- £11.10Trending at £14.99
- £54.14Trending at £82.72
About this product
- DescriptionDemonstrates how the repetitions of ideas and formal structures function both to reinforce concepts and to achieve ideological progression.
- Author(s)Robert C. Tannehill
- PublisherAugsburg Fortress
- Date of Publication01/01/1959
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAugsburg Fortress
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight581 g
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.