All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.02Trending at £23.27
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £44.90Trending at £46.99
- £40.35Trending at £40.95
- £42.67Trending at £47.55
- £19.50Trending at £20.99
- £36.74Trending at £40.49
About this product
- DescriptionIn a volume as urgent and eloquent as Rachel Carson's Silent Spring, this book--winner of the Southern Environmental Law Center's 2016 Reed Environmental Writing Award in the book category--reveals how the health and well-being of a tiny bird and an ancient crab mirrors our own
- Author BiographyDeborah Cramer is the author of Great Waters: An Atlantic Passage and Smithsonian Ocean: Our Water, Our World. She lives in Gloucester, MA.
- Author(s)Deborah Cramer
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication03/06/2016
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note10 b-w illus.
- Weight385 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.