CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.70Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.89Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionThe most complete and detailed examination of a vanished tribe
- Author BiographyJames F. Barnett Jr. is retired director of Historic Properties, Mississippi Department of Archives and History. He is the author of Mississippi's American Indians, also published by University Press of Mississippi. His journal articles include publications in the Journal of Mississippi History, Mississippi Archaeology, and Southern Quarterly.
- Author(s)James F. Barnett
- PublisherUniversity Press of Mississippi
- Date of Publication01/11/2007
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationJackson
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Mississippi
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.