All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.95Trending at £8.99
- £6.84Trending at £7.03
- £25.75Trending at £26.99
- £7.11Trending at £7.39
- £7.28Trending at £9.98
- £6.79Trending at £9.01
- £4.99Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe National Body in Mexican Literature presents a revisionist reading of the Mexican canon that challenges assumptions of State hegemony and national identity. It analyzes the representation of sick, disabled, and miraculously healed bodies in Mexican literature from 1940 to 1980 in narrative fiction by Vicente Lenero, Juan Rulfo, among others.
- Author BiographyRebecca Janzen is Assistant Professor of Spanish at Bluffton University, USA.
- Author(s)Rebecca Janzen
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/09/2015
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleLiteratures of the Americas
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteX, 199 p.
- Weight395 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2015
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.