CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £30.00Trending at £37.22
- £12.50Trending at £13.78
- £24.67Trending at £25.21
- £11.79Trending at £14.88
- £9.69Trending at £9.90
- £4.95Trending at £8.82
- £9.40Trending at £12.98
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the formation of the Sikh diaspora and, in so doing, offers a powerful inquiry into conditions of peoplehood, colonialism, and postcoloniality. Demonstrating a new direction for historical anthropology, this book focuses on the position of violence between 1849 and 1998 in the emergence of a trans-national fight for Khalistan.
- Author BiographyBrian Keith Axel is Assistant Professor of Anthropology at Swarthmore College. He is the editor of From the Margins: Historical Anthropology and Its Futures, also published by Duke University Press.
- Author(s)Brian Keith Axel
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note15 b&w photographs, 3 maps
- Weight535 g
- Width154 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.