CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.93
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.66Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the history and structure of South American languages, combining insights from archaeology and genetics with innovative linguistic analysis.
- Author BiographyLoretta O'Connor is a postdoctoral researcher in the South American languages research group of the Traces of Contact project, Radboud University Nijmegen. Pieter Muysken is Academy Professor of Linguistics at Radboud University Nijmegen.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication12/02/2014
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note23 b/w illus. 16 maps 43 tables
- Weight700 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byLoretta O'Connor,Pieter Muysken
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.