Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA play which tells the story of Joseph, Mary and the birth of Jesus, written by the author of ELTON JOHN'S GLASSES.
- Author BiographyDavid Farr is a writer and director. His plays The Danny Crowe Show, Elton John's Glasses, Night of the Soul, Ramayana, The UN Inspector, The Heart of Robin Hood and a collection of adaptations have all been published by Faber. He was Artistic Director of London's Gate Theatre from 1995 to 1998, and Joint Artistic Director of Bristol Old Vic from 2002 to 2005. He has directed Coriolanus and Julius Caesar for the RSC and The UN Inspector for the National Theatre. In June 2005 he became Artistic Director of the Lyric Theatre, Hammersmith, where his productions included new versions of The Odyssey and Kafka's Metamorphosis. In 2009 he became Associate Director of the Royal Shakespeare Company, where his productions of The Winter's Tale, King Lear and The Homecoming opened to critical acclaim.
- Author(s)David Farr
- PublisherFaber & Faber
- Date of Publication06/12/1999
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber & Faber
- Content Note20 cm
- Weight85 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition StatementMain
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.