All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.69
- £25.00Trending at £27.97
- £6.50Trending at £11.92
- £8.98Trending at £14.94
- £12.55Trending at £12.85
- £13.01Trending at £20.00
- £10.99Trending at £14.41
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers the Washington Nationals and the Grays during WWII, examining the impact of the war on the two teams in the nation's capital and the league as a whole. Each chapter is devoted to a wartime year, beginning with 1941 to set the stage and ending with the return of peacetime in 1946.
- Author BiographyDavid E. Hubler is a professional writer who has worked for such organizations as the Washington Post Co., United Press International, and the Voice of America, where he served as the literary editor for a decade. He has written numerous articles for such publications as The Washington Times magazine, The Washington Post, and Islands Magazine. This is his fourth book. Joshua H. Drazen is a professional writer and researcher. He has been a Washington correspondent for the Medill News Service, a reporter for the Times newspaper in Chicago, and a reporter on Capitol Hill for a variety of news outlets.
- Author(s)David E. Hubler,Joshua H. Drazen
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication26/03/2015
- GenreBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note23 black & white halftones
- Weight635 g
- Width158 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.