All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £149.84Trending at £156.69
- £14.95Trending at £18.92
- £19.66Trending at £22.50
- £7.88Trending at £9.94
- £9.57Trending at £12.84
- £9.45Trending at £10.19
- £6.95Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionWith contributions from scientists who have managed, researched, and written about Georgia landscapes for decades, the guide features four hundred color photographs, sixteen maps, and eighteen figures that enhance understanding of this region s natural history.
- Author BiographyLeslie Edwards is a lecturer at Georgia State University, USA. Jonathan Ambrose is an assistant chief in the Nongame Conservation Section, Wildlife Resources Division, of the Georgia Department of Natural Resources, USA. L. Katherine Kirkman is a scientist of plant ecology at Jones Ecological Research Center at Ichauway, USA.
- Author(s)Jonathan Ambrose,L. Katherine Kirkman,Leslie Edwards
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication15/11/2012
- Language(s)English, Multiple languages
- GenreNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.