Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.23Trending at £9.29
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionDefines a family based on universal human experience. This book examines the ways in which the natural family is the source of culture and freedom, and what families can do to preserve the most fundamental and wholesome relationship on earth.
- Author BiographyAllan C. Carlson is the founder and president of the Howard Center for Family, Religion, and Society and has served as a distinguished fellow at the Family Research Council. He is the author of numerous books including Conjugal America, The Family in America, and Fractured Generations (all Transaction) and is editor of Transaction's Marriage and Family Studies series. Paul T. Mero is currently president of the Sutherland Institute, a public policy think-tank in Salt Lake City, Utah. Prior to his service at Sutherland, he was the executive vice president of the Howard Center for Family, Religion, and Society. He also worked in the United States Congress serving two consecutive House members from 1987 to 1997.
- Author(s)Allan C. Carlson,Paul T. Mero
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTransaction Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.