All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.38
- £2.35Trending at £3.02
- £7.81Trending at £8.99
- £12.98Trending at £19.98
- £30.35Trending at £42.79
- £10.23Trending at £16.71
- £4.46Trending at £7.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis book shows exactly how you can use organic principles to create a beautiful and environmentally-friendly garden.
- Author BiographyVal Bourne is an award-winning gardening writer, broadcaster, photographer and lecturer who makes regular contributions to the Daily Telegraph, The Countryman, The Garden, the English Garden and Gardens Illustrated. Clive Nichols, author and photographer of The RHS Guide to Photographing Plants and Gardens, was the 1993 Garden Writers Guild Photographer of the Year and in 1994 won the Guild Award for the Best Specialist Gardening Book.
- PrizesWinner of Garden Media Guild Book Award: Practical Book of the Year 2005.
- Author(s)Val Bourne
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2008
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date17/05/2017
- Content Note100 colour photographs
- Weight460 g
- Width170 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Photographs byClive Nichols
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementUK ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.