All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £13.99
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.78
- £4.60Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis work identifies 11 major natural gardens on the North American continent. It gives an account of the vegetation and habitats of each community and then identifies and describes the wildflowers found there.
- Author BiographyThe late B. W. Wells (1884-1978) was professor and chair of the Department of Botany at North Carolina State College in Raleigh from 1919 to 1949. He was a pioneer in the field of ecology and an ardent conservationist.
- Author(s)B.W. Wells
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication04/11/2002
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleChapel Hill Books
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Content Note40 colour and 64 b&w illustrations, appendix, index index
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Illustrator(s)Dorothy S. Wilbur-Brooks
- Introduction byLawrence S Earley
- Revised byJames W. Hardin
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.