Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.90
- £10.46Trending at £14.43
- £11.15Trending at £12.30
- £12.89Trending at £16.54
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
About this product
- DescriptionOver six decades federal regulatory agencies have attempted different strategies to regulate the natural gas industry in the USA. This work demonstrates that no affected group has gained from these experiments in public control and that all participants would gain from deregulation.
- Author BiographyPaul W. MacAvoy is Williams Brothers Professor of Management Studies and former dean of the School of Management, Yale University.
- Author(s)Paul W. MacAvoy
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication11/01/2001
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Weight405 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.