All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £8.45Was:£9.99Free postage
- £8.69Was:£9.99Free postage
- £13.67Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionThis easy-to-use identification guide to the 280 bird species most commonly seen in India is perfect for resident and visitor alike. High quality photographs from one of India's top nature photographers are accompanied by detailed species descriptions which include nomenclature, size, distribution, habits and habitat.
- Author BiographyBikram Grewal grew up in the dense evergreen forests of India's north-east where he first developed his love for birds. He gave up his full-time publishing career to devote his time to the conservation of Indian wildlife, especially working on rare birds. He is the author of over ten books on birds of the subcontinent and also acts as a consultant on eco-tourism to several Indian states. He helped conceive the 'birdsofindia' website, which is now the biggest birding site in India and is ranked amongst the top ten birding sites in the world. He is a trustee of the Wildlife Preservation Society of India (WPSI). He was awarded the Lifetime Award for spreading awareness about birds and conservation in India.
- Author(s)Bikram Grewal
- PublisherJohn Beaufoy Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication15/11/2014
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Beaufoy Publishing Ltd
- Content Note250 colour photographs
- Width128 mm
- Height180 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.