Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.57
- £22.94Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £40.35Trending at £41.08
- £42.67Trending at £47.49
- £20.65Trending at £21.59
- £37.00Trending at £40.49
About this product
- DescriptionContributors to this volume critically examine Zaller's model and its implications, empirical and normative. The introduction contrasts two different strands in Zaller's book, one of which confines the impact of media messages to politicians' cues, the other of which emphasizes the impact of journalists' interpretive frames.
- Author BiographyJeffrey Friedman, a visiting scholar in the Department of Government, University of Texas at Austin, USA, received an MA in History from the University of California, Berkeley, USA, and an MA and Ph.D. in Political Science from Yale University, USA. He is the editor of Critical Review: A Journal of Politics and Society.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/07/2014
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note11 black & white line drawings
- Weight408 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byJeffrey Friedman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.