CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionA group of philosophers, historians and lawyers assess the nature and significance of customary law.
- Author BiographyAmanda Perreau-Saussine is University Lecturer in Law at the University of Cambridge and a Fellow of Newnham College. James B. Murphy is Professor of Government at Dartmouth College.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication12/03/2009
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight520 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAmanda Perreau-Saussine,James B. Murphy
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.