Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £24.97Trending at £27.59
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £11.11Trending at £12.30
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.94Trending at £6.68
About this product
- DescriptionA beautifully illustrated guide to New Hampshire's natural landscapes
- Author BiographyDAN SPERDUTO served as Senior Ecologist for the New Hampshire chapter of The Nature Conservancy and now operates Sperduto Ecological Services LLC in Canterbury. BEN KIMBALL is Senior Conservation and GIS Manager for the New Hampshire Natural Heritage Bureau in Concord.
- Author(s)Ben Kimball,Daniel D. Sperduto
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication15/04/2011
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of New England
- Content Note315 colour illus., 23 tables, 5 maps, 23 figs.
- Weight1048 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.