All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses nutrition's complex role in biology, both at the level of individual organisms and in their broader ecological interactions. This title provide a comprehensive theoretical approach to the analysis of nutrition - the Geometric Framework.
- Author BiographyStephen J. Simpson is an Australian Research Council Laureate Fellow in the School of Biological Sciences and academic director of the Charles Perkins Centre for the Study of Obesity, Diabetes, and Cardiovascular Disease at the University of Sydney. David Raubenheimer is professor of nutritional ecology at Massey University in New Zealand.
- Author(s)David Raubenheimer,Stephen J. Simpson
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication03/07/2012
- GenreLife Sciences: Zoology
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note8 color illus. 61 line illus.
- Weight510 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £17.44Trending at £25.11
- £17.24Trending at £25.11
- £20.79Trending at £35.16
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £23.75Trending at £35.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.