Consider these sponsored items
- £52.31Was:£64.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis in-depth exploration of five industries in the Kola Peninsula examines Soviet power and its interaction with the natural world.
- Author BiographyAndy Bruno is Assistant Professor in the Department of History and Faculty Associate in Environmental Studies at Northern Illinois University.
- Author(s)Andy Bruno
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/04/2016
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleStudies in Environment and History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note10 b/w illus.
- Weight560 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £17.42Trending at £20.29
- £20.52Trending at £21.10
- £11.24Trending at £13.78
- £20.95Trending at £25.89
- £8.82Trending at £8.96
- £23.48Trending at £24.50
- £16.94Trending at £21.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.