Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £24.97Trending at £27.59
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.94Trending at £6.68
About this product
- DescriptionThis book has substantial implications for users of Statistical methods. Its purpose is to discuss whether statistical methods make sense. The present volume begins the task of providing interpretations and explanations of several theories of statistical evidence.
- Author(s)Bill (William) Thompson
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/02/2007
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Statistics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 189
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight245 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.