Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a revised and expanded edition with three new chapters and a new preface summarizing the progress in the area of pain management. In addition, the argument will appeal to psychologists and psychiatrists interested in the nature of pain and suffering.
- Author BiographyEric J Cassell is Clinical Professor of Public Health at Weill Medical College of Cornell University and an attending physician at The New York-Presbyterian Hospital. He is a Fellow and a member of the Board of Directors of the Hastings Center, as well as a member of the Institute of Medicine of the National Academy of Sciences and a Master of the American College of Physicians. His recent books include Changing Values in Medicine, Talking with Patients, and Doctoring.
- Author(s)Eric J. Cassell
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication31/08/2003
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2004
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Notenumerous black and white photographs and line drawings
- Weight482 g
- Width154 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £6.58Trending at £7.00
- £12.38Trending at £15.88
- £8.31Trending at £9.99
- £44.83Trending at £49.49
- £42.58Trending at £46.00
- £7.97Trending at £11.98
- £9.98Trending at £13.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.