All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £8.84
- £11.29Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.67
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £7.98Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book identifies conditions under which the Court is successful at altering the behavior of state and private actors.
- Author BiographyMatthew E. K. Hall is Assistant Professor of Political Science and Law at Saint Louis University. He earned his Ph.D. in political science, with distinction, from Yale University. His work has appeared in the American Politics Review, the Journal of Empirical Legal Studies and the Journal of Law and Policy.
- Author(s)Matthew E. K. Hall
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/03/2013
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note22 b/w illus. 32 tables
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.