All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing real-life examples, this title draws heavily from the New York experience, to show how to design beautiful urban spaces that achieve multiple goals and objectives, such as greater resilience, livability and equity, while addressing the political and financial challenges that can accelerate or slow implementation.
- Author BiographyAlex Washburn is the Chief Urban Designer of the New York City Department of City Planning and former Public Works Advisor and chief architect for Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan. He lives in Red Hook, Brooklyn.
- Author(s)Alexandros Washburn
- PublisherIsland Press
- Date of Publication03/10/2013
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIsland Press
- Width210 mm
- Height274 mm
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £34.77Trending at £36.84
- £17.89Trending at £23.33
- £31.75Trending at £47.88
- £31.74Trending at £32.13
- £29.64Trending at £34.91
- £20.51Trending at £25.84
- £23.51Trending at £34.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.