CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionThe 1873 Nautical Magazine includes shipbuilding statistics, information on ports, fisheries and steam liners, and criticism of proposed seaworthiness legislation.
- Author(s)Various Authors
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/01/2015
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - The Nautical Magazine
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note12 b/w illus. 2 maps
- Weight1210 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine53 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.