CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
The Naval Chronicle: Volume 3, January-July 1800: Containing a General and Biographical History of the Royal Navy of the United Kingdom with a Variety of Original Papers on Nautical Subjects by Cambridge Library Collection (Paperback, 2010)
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.09Trending at £12.98
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionVolume 3 of the Naval Chronicle contains a biography of Lord Nelson and reports of British naval activities in 1800.
- PublisherCambridge Library Collection
- Date of Publication02/09/2010
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - Naval Chronicle
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note15 b/w illus.
- Weight770 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine140 mm
- Edited byJames Stanier Clarke,John McArthur
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.