Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.74
- £8.49Trending at £9.58
- £5.01Trending at £5.74
- £10.99Trending at £14.99
- £5.41Trending at £5.74
- £7.71Trending at £8.64
- £9.98Trending at £13.99
About this product
- Author(s)James J. Barnes,Patience P. Barnes
- PublisherSussex Academic Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2005
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSussex Academic Press
- Weight564 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Table Of ContentsA Nazi journalist comes to London; Founding the London Ortsgruppe, 1931-32; Otto Bene, Ortsgruppenleiter, 1932-35; Establishing a Nazi Brown House; The expulsion of Hans Wilhelm Thost; Appointment of a Nazi consul-general; The Nazi take-over of German news agencies; Party and SS members in the German embassy; Bonhoeffer and the Struggle for church autonomy; Nazi infiltration of business and labour; Mosley's British union of fascists; The Government's Dilemma: Whether to outlaw foreign organisations; German journalists: First targets for expulsion; Nazi intimidation leads to deportation; The question of espionage; Index.
- Author BiographyJames J. Barnes is Professor of History. Patience P. Barnes is a Research Associate, at Wabash College, Crawfordsville, Indiana.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.