All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.29
- £45.12Trending at £47.36
- £12.12Trending at £15.87
- £8.33Trending at £9.96
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.87
- £10.00Trending at £11.86
About this product
- DescriptionBringing together the expertise of leading international researchers and practitioners, this radical book questions whether transition to a sustainable future is possible within the logic of conventional capitalism and 20th-century models of development and how we can plan for the future.
- Author BiographyMALCOLM MCINTOSH is former Director of the Asia Pacific Centre for Sustainable Enterprise at Griffith University. He is Founding Editor of the Journal of Corporate Citizenship and was Special Adviser to the UN Global Compact.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSaltaire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGreenleaf Publishing
- Weight653 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byMalcolm McIntosh
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.