All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe twenty-first-century telecommunications landscape is radically different from the one that prevailed as recently as the last decade of the twentieth century. This book presents the kind of fundamental rethinking needed to bring communications policy in line with technological advances.
- Author BiographyRobert E. Litan is director of research at Bloomberg Government and a former director of Brookings Economic Studies. His many previous books include (as coA01 Better Capitalism and Good Capitalism, Bad Capitalism (both Yale University Press). Hal J. Singer is managing director and principal at Navigant Economics. He is the coauthor of Broadband in Europe: How Brussels Can Wire the Information Society (Kluwer/Springer Press 2005).
- Author(s)Hal J. Singer,Robert E. Litan
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication30/01/2013
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookings Institution
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.