All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- Author(s)Ginger Welch,Heather Johnson,Laura Wilhelm
- PublisherGryphon House,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBeltsville, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGryphon House,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Author BiographyGinger Welch, PhD, is a licensed pediatric psychologist and an assistant professor at Oklahoma State University who has presented her work on child maltreatment at many national conferences, including the National Association for the Education of Young Children, the American Psychological Association, and the American Professional Society on the Abuse of Children. She lives in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Heather Johnson, MEd, is a curriculum coordinator for a public school district that serves nearly 15,000 children in the state of Oklahoma. She lives in Edmond, Oklahoma. Laura Wilhelm, EdD, is an assistant professor of early childhood education at the University of Central Oklahoma. She lives in Edmond, Oklahoma.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.