All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNegotiation is one of the most important skills in business. Fact. No other skill will give you a better chance of optimising your success and your organisation's success. Every time you negotiate, you are looking for an increased advantage. This book delivers it.
- Author BiographySteve Gates is the founder and CEO of The Gap Partnership, the world's leading negotiation consultancy. Founded in 1997, the company now has office worldwide. Steve and his team of negotiation consultants have advised and developed some of the world's leading organizations with their most difficult negotiations, dealing with everything from retail trade terms to mergers and acquisitions, oil prices and trade union disputes.
- PrizesWinner of CMI Management Book of the Year: Practical Manager Category 2017.
- Author(s)Steve Gates
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication17/12/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Out-of-print date19/10/2015
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight526 g
- Width145 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £32.27Trending at £33.25
- £10.75Trending at £12.23
- £11.32Trending at £11.68
- £10.55Trending at £11.21
- £7.52Trending at £10.07
- £7.52Trending at £8.04
- £7.29Trending at £8.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.