Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £57.45Trending at £60.34
- £12.31Trending at £13.94
- £19.33Trending at £24.98
- £8.84Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £12.34
- £13.77Trending at £20.01
- £6.76Trending at £12.09
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the black experience in Metropolitan France from the 1600s to 1960. Shelby T. McCloy explores the literary and cultural contributions of people of color to French society--from Alexandre Dumas to Rene Maran--and charts their political ascension.
- Author BiographyShelby T. McCloy , professor of history at the University of Kentucky, is the author of several books and articles on European history.
- Author(s)Shelby T. McCloy
- PublisherThe University Press of Kentucky
- Date of Publication07/07/2014
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationLexington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University Press of Kentucky
- Weight525 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.