All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £18.90Trending at £27.01
- £20.05Trending at £20.39
- £17.75Trending at £25.00
- £13.04Trending at £16.88
- £14.89Trending at £19.94
- £12.18Trending at £17.98
- £8.20Trending at £10.96
About this product
- DescriptionNeo-Impressionism, the style pioneered by Georges Seurat (1859-1891), has long been associated with exquisite landscapes and intriguing scenes of urban leisure. This book intends to examine the portraits produced by the most important figures of Neo-Impressionism, including Seurat himself, Henri-Edmond Cross, Georges Lemmen, and, Vincent van Gogh.
- Author BiographyJane Block is Turyn Professor and Head of the Ricker Library of Architecture and Art at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Ellen Wardwell Lee is Wood-Pulliam Senior Curator at the Indianapolis Museum of Art.
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication04/02/2014
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note105 color + 3 b-w illus.
- Weight1846 g
- Width241 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byEllen Wardwell Lee,Jane Block
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.