Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.85
- £14.90Trending at £16.99
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.06Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis 2006 book is a comprehensive how-to guide for medical students transitioning to clinical duties.
- Author BiographyRichard A. Loftus is an Internal Medicine/ AIDS Fellow at San Francisco General Hospital, University of California San Francisco School of Medicine.
- Author(s)Richard A. Loftus
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2006
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note13 b/w illus. 5 tables
- Weight200 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.