All listings for this product
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.89Trending at £7.99
- £6.30Trending at £8.99
- £34.98Trending at £37.75
- £29.78Trending at £30.13
- £72.48Trending at £75.53
- £24.98Trending at £26.99
- £30.27Trending at £33.24
About this product
- DescriptionThis book started off in autumn 2010 to find an answer to the question whether the Netherlands had lost its way in 'Europe'. What happened with this country that had always prided itself on such an exemplary international reputation?
- Author BiographyAdriaan Schout is deputy director for research and heads the EU studies group at the Netherlands Institute of International Relations 'Clingendael'. Jan Rood is senior research fellow at the Clingendael Institute en professor in European integration from a global perspective at Leiden University.
- PublisherEleven International Publishing
- Date of Publication30/11/2013
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationUtrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintEleven International Publishing
- Weight624 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byAdriaan Schout,Jan Rood
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.